[NFBCS] Unrealistic expectations of team leaders and supervisors on the job

Michael Walker michael.walker199014 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 08:11:59 UTC 2020

Thank you for all of your responses. It sounds like I am following the right path with regard to looking for alternative ways to do things, if the main stream way is not accessible. I typically Google, or ask on mailing lists, until I figure it out. Have any of you ever worked with asp.net web forms? How did you go about that? That involves drag and drop programming.