[NFBCS] Which graphical screen readers are folks using under Linux/BSD/Unix?

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Wed Dec 2 22:10:35 UTC 2020

	hello folks.  I realize I'm addressing an extremely small subset of
folks on this list, but I'm curious, of those of you working in X windows
based environments with screen readers, which screen reader are you using?
I'm looking at trying to install and learn Orca, which says it works with
Gnome, but I'm thinking there may be other alternatives, but I can't think
of them at the moment.  So, what are folks using and has anyone run
multiple graphical screen readers under X enough to be able to say which is
better under which circumstance?

Thoughts, observations, gotchas welcome!

-thanks
-Brian