[NFBCS] hyper v

Marvin Hunkin startrektech at techie.com
Thu Dec 3 01:28:21 UTC 2020

Hi okay, well lost all my audio for the servers. Did try services.msc and
tried finding the remote computer, did not find them. And so, also did set
up nvda for a portable copy. And did try running d:\nvda.exe. did not need
to rename, already there. But wondering if I should just use vm ware player,
and pasting this guide below. Should I try this. Marvin.

Ps: did reach out to Kelly ford and enterprise disability. And don't know or
cannot remember the ip addresses, as no way, no audio. When I enter all
three vms, after doing a hard reboot to get speech, just says caps lock on
and off. Windows narrator or nvda does not load. And did try Net start
AudioEndpointBuilder and did try Net Start audiosrv. Does work on the host.
Not on the guest. So going to turn off hyper v not working. Any other
suggestions. Unless try to use virtual box setting up just with nvda. Any
ideas. Marvin. Then can I then set up the audio as well. Or any other hyper
visor vm software to try. Driving me nuts.

And frustrated.

https://stuff.mit.edu/afs/sipb/project/vmdialup/archive/i386_linux24.old/lib
/vmware-console/help/gsx/devices_sound.htm#:~:text=Select%20Settings%20%3E%2
0Configuration%20Editor%20from,device%20you%20want%20to%20use.