[NFBCS] Which graphical screen readers are folks using under Linux/BSD/Unix?

Dan Miner dminer84 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 03:20:52 UTC 2020

I've been using orca and Firefox for years with Ubuntu.  The trick to make
the browser experience better is to turn on caret navigation (press F7).
I've always been on real hardware so I'm less certain about VMs but it
should work if sound is working and the VM is capturing the keyboard
properly (ubuntu, use WIN+ALT+s to toggle on orca in both the desktop or
installer).

    Dan