[NFBCS] Azure mssql:

charleseblack at att.net charleseblack at att.net
Mon Dec 7 15:45:17 UTC 2020

Morning:

I have had access to mssql in the past via menues. They have now moved to a
html based method of controlling the database with the new release of Azure.
This is fine when it comes to controlling tables, adding and removing data,
. My problem is, how do I setup things like auditing of servers and other
server controls? I am having issues selecting some of the controls and,
having what they say should be popping up as a result of right clicking and
item, isn't popping up. When I go into security, auditing, auditing criteria
and right clicking, a menu just popps up with "refresh". Is there any way,
as a blind user, that I can control server level functions? Thanks and any
urgent help would be appreciated.

Charles Black

charleseblack at att.net <mailto:charleseblack at att.net>