[NFBCS] Python.org Web Page and Launch Interactive Shell

Jim Fettgather jfettgather at alphapointe.org
Tue Dec 8 16:27:27 UTC 2020

Hello to the list.
I do not know if anyone has tried this with Jaws, 2020 or 2021, but when launching the interactive shell on
www.python.org<http://www.python.org>
, it seems as if everything goes haywire, and there is no apparent way to interact with this particular web environment.

If anyone has a different take on this, I would love to know about it.
Thanks a lot.

Jim Fettgather
Alphapointe is considered an "Essential Business" and will continue to manufacture products to meet the needs of our customers during this COVID-19 situation. Please contact us at customerservice at alphapointe.org if you would like to place an order, or call 888-433-5848 and a representative will be happy to assist. Stay safe and thank you for being a valued customer!