[NFBCS] Getting Ready to Upgrade Computer

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 8 21:58:14 UTC 2020

My name is Tina Hansen, and I'm planning to upgrade my computer after the
new year.

I know it's bound to be Windows 10, and that I want a laptop. While I'm not
a gamer, I do want a reasonably fast processor and a good amount of memory
to ensure any access software, such as JAWS or NVDA can work effectively.

So what should I aim for? Also, how can I learn Windows 10 while in-person
trainings are on hold. And how might I learn Windows 10 in general? What
resources are available? Thanks.