[NFBCS] domain controller query

Marvin Hunkin startrektech at techie.com
Wed Dec 9 11:28:11 UTC 2020

Hi. Okay trying to promote a domain controller from my active directory
domain service, using windows server 2019 in vm ware work station player.
Now the wizard works well with nvda. And windows narrator. Don't have a jaws
remote licence at present. I get to the prerequisites screen. And then says
some thing about the local admin password needs to be converted to a domain
password. Have the correct credentials user name and password. So did try
googling and tried a few power shell commands. Even tried adding a domain
from power shell, googling and it gave me the same error message. Tried
using net user and a few commands, but would not seem to work. Need to get
this for a network lab. Any one got any suggestions. First time setting up a
domain controller. My trainer on my first dc, was able to get the check to
pass. Clicking on other options. Have explored the screen with nvda and
windows narrator. Tried re running the check. Does not pass. Any one ran
into this same issue. How did they get around it. Please be civil. No snide
remarks or be sarcastic. Have tried to educate my self and trying to learn
my self.

Thanks.controller