[NFBCS] Efficiently navigating terminal

Greg Wocher gtwocher at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 20:42:56 UTC 2020

Hello,
You can interact with the terminal output by using VO plus shift plus down arrow. Once you do this you can navigate the output with VO movement commands. For example VO plus up or down arrows will move you line by line. There is also TDSR which is a console screen reader that works on the Mac as well as linux. It can be found at:
https://github.com/tspivey/tdsr

Greg Wocher