[NFBCS] Signing a PDF form

Ed Barnes edbarnes7 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:37:10 UTC 2020

Hi, I think you need a touch screen if using this app on windows
because the idea behind it is that you use your finger to make the
actual signature, at least you use your finger to make the signature
when using apple's version of the app on an iDevice. Tracey, if you
have an iPhone and have email configured on it you could try
forwarding the pdf to a personal email address and then use "fill and
sign" that way. I know it's not an ideal method but depending upon how
confidential the material is that may be a better option if you want
only your eyes to see it.
Again congrats on the retirement.