[NFBCS] Signing a PDF form

chaltain at outlook.com chaltain at outlook.com
Mon Dec 21 17:37:57 UTC 2020

I'm not sure if it's dependent on how the PDF was created or not, but I use Adobe to sign documents at work all of the time. When I get to the signature field, I just tap the space bar and that takes me to a wizard that steps me through the process of adding a signature to the document. Drawing my own signature is an option, but I just take whatever the default is. I just need to tab through the wizard until I've finished the process. I do this with JAWS 2021 on Windows 10.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Outlook