[NFBCS] Accessible Video Editor

Nathaniel Schmidt schmidty2244 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 03:31:52 UTC 2020

Hi,

Not sure how this goes with editing but through the educational institution
I study at, I use Kaltura Capture from <kaltura.com> for video recording and
uploading.  It's quite accessible.  They have editing solutions as well but
I haven't tried those.

Nathaniel

Nathaniel Schmidt
Undergraduate student
Bachelor of Computer Science (S306)
School of Information Technology
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
Deakin University, Melbourne (Burwood) campus
https://sync.deakin.edu.au/profiles/student/njschmidt/

Std. ID: 220493627
E: njschmidt at deakin.edu.au
M: 0439591709