[NFBCS] Text Selected When Using JAWS Is Not Text That Gets Copied

Nathaniel Schmidt schmidty2244 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 01:08:14 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have noticed that sometimes when you select text in a plain text file
using temporary placemarkers, the results are not very accurate.  I do not
know of any other way of working around this apart from selecting manually
by line.  Selection in the virtual viewer also doesn't work perfectly in
Chrome in particular.

Potentially this might be an app-specific issue and not a JAWS issue but I'm
not sure.

Nathaniel

Nathaniel Schmidt
Undergraduate student
Bachelor of Computer Science (S306)
School of Information Technology
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
Deakin University, Melbourne (Burwood) campus
https://sync.deakin.edu.au/profiles/student/njschmidt/

Std. ID: 220493627
E: njschmidt at deakin.edu.au
M: 0439591709