[NFBCS] Linux and Virtual box

Willem Venter dwillemv at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 16:33:08 UTC 2020

Hi all.
VirtualBox is definitely accessible. I repeat. It *is* accessible. I
use it on a daily basis. There is too much misinformation about what
is and isn't accessible, so please fact-check or detail what did and
didn't work rather than making blanket statements.

While the interface has some issues using Orca it is still possible to
use. I do not know what the user interface looks like with Voiceover.

You can also use vboxmanage on the command-line. This will work on any
OS with screen reader support for the command-line. It allows creating
and controlling virtual machines. You can do everything with
vboxmanage that the interface can do. vboxmanage is very well
documented.

Kind regards
- Willem Venter