[NFBCS] Linux and Virtual box

Samantha Torusio samtorusio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 13:17:10 UTC 2020

The keystrokes and commands for virtualbox are well documented and a
good search engine is your friend.

Thank you for such a helpful reply. If you happen to know the specific
command so that I can switch out of virtual box, then please let me know.

Orca is in the repository of the distro you are installing in the VM.
You install that along with the operating system, e.g. Debian in the
VM. Debian also has a talking installer.

Thanks again, but as I have already said, I am asking what to do if orca is
not in the repository for a distro or flavor of debian. Let me know if you
can help with that and it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Happy holidays,

Samantha T.