[NFBCS] Use VirtualBox's Seamless Mode or VMware's Unity Mode

Samantha Torusio samtorusio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 14:38:38 UTC 2020

Good morning,

Is it possible to use VirtualBox's Seamless Mode or VMware's Unity Mode
with screenreaders?

 I'm also curious of which OS's screenreader, I assume host, will read
using it as the host is running Virtualbox or VM ware?

Could you use this to force accessibility upon a virtualized machine? I'm
running OS X, so basically and asking if I could use either of these
features to force applications in Virtual machines to be read by
voiceover?