[NFBCS] Virtual BoxHotkey

Samantha Torusio samtorusio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 15:41:55 UTC 2020

I read online that pressing alt super and "S" is how to start built in
screen readers with Linux flavors. How can I press this command while using
my MacBook that does not have these keys in virtualbox? I have tried using
command and option with no luck. Any ideas?

I use caps lock as the voiceover key. When pressing command, option and S
it jumps out of virtual machine and back onto the host, OS X.

I have a usb keyboard with the windows key and alt, but it isn't working
either. Can someone please tell me where things may be going wrong?