[NFBCS] new years eve party

D. Curtis Willoughby ka0vba at dimcom.net
Wed Dec 30 17:54:21 UTC 2020

This may be off topic, but what is a new years eve party
supposed to be, if not off topic?

I am planning to have a virtual new years eve party.  It will
feature music as with the after banquet sing-a-longs of
long ago.

The first hour will be family friendly, but after that, well,
who knows.  If we get representative(s) from the Sligo Creek
digital consortium, we may get to hear the verse from "Amazing
Grace is Blind" that was never published.  We may get to hear
the scientific verse of "Tell me Why", etc.

>From there, it could get rougher.  It should due Mike Freeman
prowd.

There is only room for 100 participants, so if you are really
not interested, or are likely to be offended, leave room for
someone else.

It will last until I get too tired, or until folks run out
of songs.

Time: Thursday, December 31, 2020 08:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Here is the Zoom information:

D Curtis Willoughby is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/3034247373

Meeting ID: 303 424 7373
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,3034247373,,# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,3034247373,,# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)