[NFBCS] Retiring

Sahar's Beaded Creations saharhusseini at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 14:35:11 UTC 2020

Congratulations on your retirement, Tracy. 😊

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, “Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan