[NFBCS] Seeking mentor

Bryan Duarte bjduarte at asu.edu
Thu Dec 31 20:36:55 UTC 2020

Sarah,

It sounds like you have a number of people willing to help you learn some programming languages but I also would be willing to offer some help. I have been teaching Python at Arizona State university for a few years and running a coding workshop over the summer teaching Python to students across the Nation who are blind and low vision via Zoom. I would be happy to go over that material with you if you are interested. You can reach me offline at bjduarte at asu.edu if you are interested. I am happy to see we have so many people willing to help out on this list.

Bryan Duarte Ph.D Software Engineer