[NFBCS] Accessibility on Paycor.com

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Wed Jul 1 13:48:32 UTC 2020

Have you found a keystroke that opens these boxes into lists so you can navigate them that way? That sometimes helps, though I've also seen cases where it doesn't and even when it's worse that way. Keystrokes I tend to try
include Alt+Down, JAWS pass-key-through (Insert+3) then Alt+Down, F4, Shift+F4, F8, and Shift+F8. There is also typically a button that is not in tab order but that can be activated via MSAA or UIA if you can get to it
with something, such as my BX toolbox ( https://www.dlee.org/bx/ ).

Some "combo boxes" that are really not combo box controls open their lists at the bottom of the JAWS view of the page. For those, sometimes it is sufficient to open the box and then navigate down with the virtual cursor to
make a selection - though of course this also tends to make it necessary to find your original place on the page thereafter.