[NFBCS] Accessibility on Paycor.com

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:10:30 UTC 2020

Jim:

One strategy I use with combo boxes which oftentimes works is to focus on
the combo box, press Enter to turn on Forms Mode (mine is set to manual),
press Alt Down Arrow to expand the list, arrow through, then press enter.
This seems to work best with the new Chromium-based Microsoft Edge. I'm not
saying this will solve your problem, but I am suggesting this as a thing to
try.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong