[NFBCS] Time Passes

Mike Gorse mike at straddlethebox.org
Wed Jul 8 15:44:58 UTC 2020

I used to work for Duxbury, so I know David and Caryn from years ago. She
was still there last I knew, although I haven't talked with her recently.
She occasionally posts to Facebook, mainly giving updates on David. David
appears to have recovered from COVID-19 at least. Their son, Seth, is
working on a tool for David to help him communicate (his voice has been
affected by the cancer) and has a web site: http://seth-holladay.com (note
the -)

-Mike