[NFBCS] Time Passes

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Wed Jul 8 21:26:09 UTC 2020

Dear Dave,

Thanks for this info. This is very awful to hear indeed, of these people. I really wish all of them good wishes and a fast recovery in hopes they can rejoin us with uplifted spirits, whether up there in the heavens or otherwise. While I don't know them I know how intimidating, crazy and horrid this gruesome virus is, as I have caught it myself, through my Mom whose employer has been deemed essential and where outbreaks came out.  So I am again, wishing those who are still alive, a safe, joyful recovery and may the odds be truly in their favor.

Sincerely,

Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME