[NFBCS] Repairing damaged audio files

Dale HELTZER deheltzer at msn.com
Sat Jul 11 21:37:57 UTC 2020

Kevin,
I'm fairly certain of the sampling and bitrates of all the recordings.
The WAV files I recorded over the past few months, some with TotalRecorder, and some with an Olympus Ls100.
I'm embarrassed to admit I still greatly favor CoolEdit2000 as an editor - it does simple tasks just fine, and still can be made to work under Windows 10.
The MP3 files I've had for a decade or more; some of their contemporaries play just fine.
The WMA file is from 2008 when I spoke at a training seminar for hospice volunteers. It was recorded on an Olympus DS50.

Thanks
-D