[NFBCS] Two interesting questions that hopefully someone has some answers for?

mmines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Mon Jul 6 18:02:09 UTC 2020

Good morning everyone, here are my two questions. The first one has to do with accessing files on they always 10 partition of my computer. The reason why this might be a big issue in windows it's because the OS X partition of course is formatted as in a PFS drive. And the third-party utilities, two different companies clearly state that the volume must be one continuous partition. Or more to the point one container. Unfortunately the way AP office has been your phone implemented yes can I have a Area devoted to the user data, and a totally separate area devoted soli to the operating system Data. In this configuration then looks like two different drives two windows main and they are utilities that allow the reading of the data on Marco ass Drive. That's the illusion that I thought of so far to deal with this is to use a cloud-based service like Dropbox or P-cloud . Which would allow me to copy all of the data that I wish to share with the windows partition from the negative mark portion of the computer. That does sound like a good solution. Or am I missing something here?

Now onto the second question this one has a little bit more difficult. Somehow during the upgrade OK I change and computers my copy of dragon for the Mac has simply stopped functioning. This prompted a call to nuance the maker of dragon. During this call of course I was advised that dragon for the Mac was discontinued. There are strong suggestion was to move all of my dictation activities to windows. Well this is an easy solution four a sighted person, as you can guess it is much more difficult for us. Just simply because we use screen readers. From the little research I've done so far, it certainly appears that I will need to allot one finding a way to except the windows version I'm Dragon Will work I'm going to have to buy software to keep Jaws and dragon separated. End it appears that there's only one provider of this solution my question is just how expensive is this going to be? Unfortunately some of you on the last note that I have a written expression disorder. The short explanation, thank of it as text Lexia for writing. This is certainly what puts me into this particular situation. The other thing that puts me in a situation, it's the fact that apples dictation may not be the greatest and all situations. Unfortunately probably some errors Temple up here in this text. My big question is it worth it to switch to windows but all of that your parents house is that it looks like I will have to deal with, or should I continue using this default to Apple dictation and trying to catch as many of them mistakes as I can. I guess the bottom line is this is it best to continue using one I'm using, or Gamble put dragon for windows and software that needs to be purchased to keep it separate from jaws. I'm certainly looking for suggestions on what makes the most sense?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.