[NFBCS] Slack

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:10:04 UTC 2020

Hey Tracy,

Ah, I also had a difficult time getting Slack to work when I first started
with it. Personally, I found the iPhone app with voice over to be much more
accessible than the desktop version with JAWS. It also seems like the Slack
team has been making minor accessibility improvements to the app since I
first got it: much happier with it now than I was at first.

Hope that's helpful!

Kindly,
Gene
--
Gene Sung-Ho Kim | Symbolic Systems | Stanford 2023
Secretary | California Association of Blind Students