[NFBCS] 2020 NFB IN COMPUTER SCIENCE MEETING, July 16, 2020, 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM Eastern Time

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 16:43:30 UTC 2020

Greetings to all:

This year's meeting of the National Federation of the Blind in Computer
Science will be held in conjunction with the convention of the National
Federation of the Blind, which, this year, is being held virtually from July
14-18.  Our portion of the convention will take place on Thursday, July 16,
2020, from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM, Eastern Daylight time at the following Zoom
meeting:

Zoom meeting ID: 914 6429 3193

https://zoom.us/j/91464293193

                The agenda for this year's meeting is attached to this
message as a Microsoft Word document. If anyone has trouble reading this,
please write to mee off list at chong.curtis at gmail.com or call me at
303-745-0473.

As is our usual practice, we will record this year's meeting and make the
recording available to dues-paid members once we have it cleaned up.

Those of you who are not members but would like to receive a recording of
the meeting can go to our registration website at
https://web.nfbcal.org/nfbcsreg to pay your dues.

Regardless of whether you are a member or not, you are welcome to attend our
meeting via Zoom on Thursday, July 16.

Yours sincerely,

Curtis Chong, Treasurer

National Federation of the Blind in Computer Science