[NFBCS] jaws zoom key

Sahar's Beaded Creations saharhusseini at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 00:41:59 UTC 2020

I wonder if there is a way to turn off participants notifications on the
computer. I did that with my iPhone under the "More Tab." I would think
there might be a similar option under Zoom on the computer? It's just a
thought.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com Find me on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/saharscreations And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop
you.  If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan