[NFBCS] Opening HTML files

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Wed Jul 15 21:59:02 UTC 2020

Just a follow-up to my question about attempting to open HTML files. I've
used the "save as" function in both the new Edge and Google Chrome to save
the web page. It appears to be a .HTML extension. However, once I go into
my documents and press enter on the name of the "file" the page has been
converted to a series of files within a folder. I really miss the days
where I could just email the page to my intended recipient. So it seems
like once I save the page, it's no longer in HTML format. The website
doesn't work with Internet Explorer, so I can't go that route. Any
additional help would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net