[NFBCS] Opening HTML files

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Thu Jul 16 12:23:52 UTC 2020

You wouldn't have a .mht file; those were made by telling Internet Explorer specifically to save that way. Not sure what to suggest besides what I already did unfortunately. Saving just the single HTML file, as someone
else suggested, might work but would of course leave out the support files. My prediction is that if it works that way, it would look strange because styles and logos and such would probably be missing.