[NFBCS] Editing xml

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Mon Jul 20 15:04:44 UTC 2020

Notepad can safely edit xml, yes. Make sure you change only the first two of the following types of information in the XML file:

1. Material between quotes after an equal sign; example, the Doug in <record name="Doug">

2. Material inside a tag that is itself not more XML structure; example, the Doug Lee in <name>Doug Lee</name>

3. Tag names like "name" above, and attribute names like "name" in the first example. You may be able to delete these with their content, but the names should not change.