[NFBCS] Resources to get started with computer science from zoom chat

christopher meyer christopher.meyer007 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 21:41:21 UTC 2020

Hi All,

I attended much of the NFB in Computer Science annual meeting this week, and am proud to join division as a new member. I heard there would be an opportunity to receive the Zoom chat with all the links and resources that were shared. Does anyone have access to it?
I saw the meeting transcript just came through on the listserv today. Thanks for that! It is the Zoom chat with all the helpful resources that I’m looking for.

Thanks,
-Christopher

Christopher Meyer, 2nd VP
NFB-Indianapolis Chapter