[NFBCS] Adding and retrieving Favorites in Microsoft Edge

chaltain at gmail.com chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 16:43:02 UTC 2020

I'm sure you can Google for a list somewhere, but a few things that will
help you get started are to use the F6 and shift+F6 keys, along with tab and
shift+tab,  to cycle through the components of Edge, such as the button to
add something to favorites, the favorites menu, the settings and more menu
and the favorites bar. Control+d will add the current page to your favorites
and alt+f will bring up the settings and more menu.

And here's the Microsoft support page on the shortcut keys in the new Edge:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4531783/microsoft-edge-keyboard-sho
rtcuts

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail

NFBCS
> Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 10:28 AM
> Cc: Leslie Fairall <fairall at shellworld.net>
> Subject: [NFBCS] Adding and retrieving Favorites in Microsoft Edge
>

> Hello:
>
> what are the commands for adding and retrieving favorites in the new
Microsoft