[NFBCS] Accessible Python Editor?

Ida B behreini.ida at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 18:05:22 UTC 2020

Hello! I just graduated with my degree in computer science  in 2019 and I’m nowworking full-time as a developer.  I really love using eclipse as an editor. However, eclipse is mainly used for Java and so you’ll have to download an extension to use it for writing python code. Other great options are visual studio code or visual studio 2017.

Good luck and feel free to reach out with any more questions.

Best,
Ida