[NFBCS] Fwd: REGISTRATION FOR MEMBERSHIP IN THE NFBCS DIVISION OF THE NFB IS NOW OPEN

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Sat May 23 19:14:04 UTC 2020

Hello everyone unfortunately due to technical difficulties with my mail software, I’m having to forward my own message from earlier this morning to the list. Please forgive this, because the only way I can get the message out of my sent mail folder in order to send it along.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.