[NFBCS] Captioning a Zoom meeting

Skye Starry_sky at live.com
Tue Oct 20 00:32:42 UTC 2020

Tracy, one potential workaround is to broadcast on youtube live and use
their automatic captioning service.  It is far from perfect but way
better than none.  The transcript can be exported from youtube to share
afterwards.  There are also some services like streamtext, interpreter
now, etc. to live caption.

Hope this helps!