[NFBCS] Captioning a Zoom meeting

Maurice Mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Tue Oct 20 13:18:14 UTC 2020

Good morning everyone on the list. This discussion of caption I would urge and fact in Fattic Lee urge that whoever is asking about this please put this on the deaf blind list I’m a national board member of the division I am a strong proponent of captioning cost is I know a concern but the hundred dollars or so years well worth it are used eight been called stream cast last night and it worked beautifully for the first event of our state convention I was able to follow it without a problem. If you really want to discuss this you can either write me directly at the address that I’m sending from and I will respond or I can post a link to my division email box or I can send this on to the rest of the board directly. But however what happens I would urge whoever is I am discussing this to please include the death line in a discussion about the death line I’ve always been raised you don’t talk about a group and less you talk to the group thank you

Maurice Mines.
board member Nfbdb.
Vp nfb of Ca Bakersfield chapter.
Us ham radio call kd0iko.