[NFBCS] I am looking for a correct email address for David Andrews?

mmines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Tue Oct 20 21:58:55 UTC 2020

Good afternoon, I am looking or someone who may be on the list who has a current, correct, address for David Andrews. I am trying to get his assistant on a division matter we're trying to help someone in his state I was newly become duck blind. If anyone has a correct email address for him could they please send it directly to me off list so it's not to increase list traffic. Thank you in advance for any help someone on the list may be able to offer.

Maurice Mines, Board Member
National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division
Email: board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org <mailto:board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org>
Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org <http://www.nfbdeaf-blind.org>
Live the life you want.
The National Federation of the Blind Deaf-Blind Division, a proud division
of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and
friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day
we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.