[NFBCS] Perhaps we need a Braille converter

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 8 20:46:58 UTC 2020

I have been reading books on a refreshable Braille display from NLS lately,
and no matter the display unless it is a 40 character one, the formatting is
bothersome. I don't line 40 character lines that end with a line feed when
I'm reading on a 20 or 32 cell display. I don't like the long line of
dashes. I may not even be interested in the print page number. In hard copy
no big deal, but on a display, a big deal indeed.

Does anyone know of a formatter we might use, or is anyone interested in
contracting to write one?

Gary