[NFBCS] Keeping Linux Tidy

Jim Barbour jbar at barcore.com
Sat Apr 3 01:33:38 UTC 2021

I have not done this.  From a quick scan of the firejail documentation, it looks like an implementation of Linux containers designed to reduce security vulnerabilities.

If you wanted to run your app inside of a container, I recommend having a look a the docker suite.

I'm still not clear on how this helps test accessibility though.

Jim