[NFBCS] Getting the right Zoom recording

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Apr 4 12:31:06 UTC 2021

I have been regularly downloading recordings of Zoom workshops, to which the
teacher provides a link.  However, sometimes the link goes to both the
recording + anything entered in the chat while the recording was happening.
One is an MP4 and the other is a txt, but they're both on the same link.

When I try to download, Firefox grabs the last file, the txt.  I can't
figure out how to make it select the first file instead.  I try poking
around with the Jaws cursor, but it doesn't see the selection.  I end up
calling AIRA to use the Teamviewer and select the file I want.

Is there a way I can do this myself?

Thanks.

Tracy