[NFBCS] Creating a Slide Presentation

Leslie Fairall fairall at shellworld.net
Thu Apr 15 20:51:07 UTC 2021

Hello:

One of my assignments in my Policy Analysis class for my master's degree
program is to create a slide presentation with audio. I've never done
this before, so I could use a lot of help and suggestions. My first
question involves the type of platform I should use. My professor is
flexible on this, but I'm not sure what would be the most accessible with
Jaws 2021. My professor said we could use something like PowerPoint,
WebEx, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc. I have no idea how they would
be used for presentations. I know how they are used in a live event where
people share screens, but I don't understand how it would work if you're
not live. Once I figure out my platform, I have to figure out the content,
but that's my second step. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at shellworld.net