[NFBCS] ANNUAL REGISTRATION FOR NFB IN COMPUTER SCIENCE PLUS IDEAS FOR OUR MEETING

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Thu Apr 22 05:53:52 UTC 2021

	hello.  As most on this list are undoubtedly aware, it's almost time for our annual
convention, which means it's almost time for our annual NFB in Computer Science meeting.  This
year, as we did last year, we'll be holding our convention virtually via Zoom.  this year's
meeting will take place on the afternoon of July 8, 2021.  If you are interested in becoming a
member of our division, which entitles you to a copy of the recording from this year's meeting,
you may register on-line at:
https://web.nfbcal.org/nfbcsreg
for the small price of $5.00.
	We invite all who work in fields of computing or IT, as well as those who are interested
in such fields, to become members of our division.  We know there are excellent careers to be
had in these fields as blind folks and we encourage everyone who is interested in pursuing such
a career to join our division and help make that task easier, both for yourself and others!

	Also, as we work to plan the proceedings for this year's meeting, we're interested in
knowing what you want to hear about.  If you have an idea for a topic of discussion that you
think would be interesting for our entire division to know about, drop me a note and tell me
about it.  I can't promise we'll put it on the agenda, but I can promise we'll consider it.

	Looking forward to seeing all of you virtually in July and welcoming you as  new or
continuing members of our division!

sincerely,

Brian Buhrow, President, NFB in Computer Science