[NFBCS] Edge Versus Chrome

chaltain at outlook.com chaltain at outlook.com
Wed Jan 13 23:29:48 UTC 2021

I also agree although I've made Edge my default browser. I feel the interface is just a bit cleaner and I like the way I can toggle immersive reading by just hitting the F9 key. I keep Chrome and Firefox around on my PC though and Safari on my iPhone for those instances where they just work better. Fortunately, the browsers, when using a screen reader, all have a lot in common with the way you interact with them.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Outlook