[NFBCS] Sorting Files in Alphabetical Order Instead of Type

chaltain at outlook.com chaltain at outlook.com
Tue Jan 19 19:15:06 UTC 2021

Assuming we're talking about Windows 10 and File Explorer, you can also just hit tab when you're on the list of files and folders. You should hear something like "Type split button". If you right or left arrow you can move between the different columns you can sort on, so you can get back to name.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Outlook