[NFBCS] Accessible You Tube to MP3 Converter Software

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jan 22 12:49:32 UTC 2021

My husband uses software called Youtube to MP3.  He bought the premium
version, which still wasn't a lot of money.  He has had some problems with
it, but tech support has been helpful, and most of the time it works well.
He uses it with an older version of Jaws.  A Google search will give you
more info, if you're interested.
Tracy