[NFBCS] video editors

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jan 24 13:19:11 UTC 2021

I've used the camera app on my iPhone to record video, but I had no idea if
it was in focus.  All I could do was point and hope.  So I guess it depends
on what you want to video and how well you can control things.  Even whem
I'm on Zoom, I need someone on the other end to tell me what's in the frame.

I've used Quick Support, which is like TeamViewer, to work with AIRA and
apps on my phone, but they can't do anything on my phone, only direct me to
do things.  And I don't know if you can record video and broadcast video at
the same time.
Tracy