[NFBCS] Accessible ssh client for windows 10

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Mon Jan 25 18:11:17 UTC 2021

hello, I have no one the built-in DOS prompt to be very good when
wanting a secure shell session. There is also a free client it is
totally separate from Windows, I have usedPutty in the past, and have
had no real problems. Although it is an older utility your mileage may
vary. But as I stated above, the DOS prompt may very well be your best
friend here. Especially if you're using Jaws. If you are using Nvda I'm
hoping that the interaction will be pretty close to the same. But
because I've not used that screenreader in a secure shell session I
can't tell you how well it will work, or if it will work at all. Perhaps
someone else on the list can chime in on that. I hope this helps?

Time for the disclaimer, the views, and or positions that I may have
taken above don't reflect the views of the national Federation of the
blind deaf blind division, or the national Federation of the blind.

Note number two please be aware that the text of of has been dictated to
the computer by means of dictation software. There may be errors in the
text above, if there's something that I've written about that you truly
do not understand, please ask me what my original intent was? I look
forward to clearing up any misunderstandings that may arise from the
text above. Thank you very much for reading this.