[NFBCS] Edge Versus Chrome

Brad Snyder wbsjr at swbell.net
Wed Jan 27 22:01:28 UTC 2021

Immersive Mode, is like Reader View in other browsers.  It strips away most of the extraneous content from a web page, leaving the main/central content, and thus a simplified reading experience.  Immersive Mode also provides a spoken reader, for those users who are not using a screen reader.
If you are using a screen reader, then this feature is not necessary.

- Brad -